TU/e SkillsLab Team
The TU/e SkillsLab Team can help you find the way that suits your developmental needs best. They can identify resources to help you enhance your personal development and career growth.
How can they help me?
The TU/e SkillsLab team consists of student assistants and TU/e Professional Skills & Coaching experts. They can enable you to achieve your personal goals by:
- advising you on which steps you can take in your development, for example based on the outcomes of your TU/e Diagnostic Test on Professional Skills;
- identify suitable workshops and exercises that fit your development path;
- giving you feedback on your performance on various professional skills;
- gathering information on the latest facts and trends regarding professional skills;
- organize different events related to professional skills and personal development;
- advising education programs on how they can incorporate professional skills in their Master’s program.
Within the TU/e SkillsLab there are two different roles within the TU/e SkillsLab Team, the role of Student Ambassador and the role of Guild Leader.
All students and teachers in the TU/e master's programs need to know why skills development is essential and how to use the TU/e SkillsLab to accomplish this.
Therefore, every graduate program has its own TU/e SkillsLab Student Ambassador. The ambassadors will be giving presentations about why and how to use the TU/e SkillsLab, answering questions, gathering feedback and organizing skills development events in close cooperation with the education program and with the Guild Leaders.
Skills are learned in guilds rather than programs, so the TU/e SkillsLab has been divided into four guilds with associated Guild Leaders:
- Presentation Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Academic Writing Skills
- Other skills and personal development
The main responsibility of the Guild Leaders is to follow the latest developments, trends, activities regarding professional skills. They also host the online environment for their guild, answer questions, connect students to the appropriate TU/e Professional Skills & Coaching experts) and organize online and offline activities regarding the skill in question based on the needs of the guild.
To meet the TU/e SkillsLab Team and find out what they can do for you, please go to the TU/e SkillsLab.